1. Watch Signalnoise (James White) opening the Main Titles for the first time in his career for OFFF Barcelona 2015.
2. Get your hands on the OFFF 15th Anniversary limited edition book by http://www.vasava.es/.
3. Take a walk around Barcelona’s gothic quarter.
5. Experience Joshua Davis exclusive chill-out project and float in The Deepest of Space.
6. Help Michael Cina Re-Brand OFFF.
7. Watch the sunset from Guell Park.
8. Make Your Own Robot with Jan De Coster.
9. Discover with Renascent the Evolution of Copying in an awesome workshop.
10. Enjoy a drink and one hell of a view from the Silken Diagonal Hotel rooftop.
11. Create circles out of Abstract Shapes with Rik Oostenbroek.
12. Eat some Tapas in Barceloneta. We can recommend L’Ostia.
13. Watch featured artist SNASK “special performance that will blow everyone’s mind OFFF”
14. Explore the OFFF Market Street where loads of great designers and makers sell their wares.
15. Hire a bike and ride off your OFFF closing-party hangover
There you go. If that doesn’t convince you, nothing will! Get your tickets now.