This is an exciting opportunity to join the creative team at TheFrameworks.
Based in the London office, we are looking for an experienced creative heavyweight to join our branding and design agency. TheFrameworks has a reputation for creativity and strategic thinking that has seen us working with some of the world’s leading brands: IBM, Bloomberg and Toshiba among others. We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Designer, able to inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver output that will maintain and bolster that reputation.
To be considered for the role you will be a proven Designer who is obsessed with great creative work. You will be well respected within the creative community and will be able to inspire the agency. You will have experience of digital as well as print. Not only is this is an amazing opportunity to take TheFrameworks to the next level creatively – and win exciting new clients – you will also be shaping your own destiny as designer.
The role will involve:
• Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring we stay ahead of our competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
• Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web.
• Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
• Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record (five years plus) of design in an agency environment.
• Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities and consummate client facing skills.
• Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
• Have a complete understanding of end-to-end print design and production.
• Have a thorough understanding of digital design and production processes, including interface design, usability, accessibility, HTML and CSS, site architecture, multi-platform delivery and responsive design.
• Have excellent written and spoken English.
• Possess excellent team leadership and nurturing skills.
• Be confident in pitches, articulating views with fully-thought-through arguments.
How to apply:
If you think you have the skills and enthusiasm we need, please tell us more by writing to us at email@example.com, including links to your portfolio.