Soundmouse is the online platform used by the media industry to monitor and report music usage in TV programmes. Our clients are primarily TV & Radio broadcasters, but we also work directly with record labels, composers and rights organisations.
We are passionate about music and providing the most awesome technologies to our users. We work hard to push the limits and to make our work really rock. Are you outspoken and opinionated? Do you hate indifference but love curiosity and elegance? We strive to amaze and we like to be amazed.
We are looking for a talented UX designer, with strong graphic UI skills. The role involves shaping user experiences for our online platform and the graphic design of our user interfaces. The role will also involve design-focussed research, such as usability testing, user interviews and ethnography. The successful candidate will work in a cross disciplinary product development team and will be at the heart of shaping our products and introducing new technologies.
– UI design – You know how to design user-centric websites and applications. You must be able to show a variety of design styles.
– UX design – You are able to organise and conduct user-focussed research and usability testing. You will translate ideas developed during brainstorm sessions into concepts and wire frames.
– Graphic design – You will be expected to do some print design work. You will need to demonstrate strength in areas including typography, conceptual work and icon and logo design.
– You are a great team player and offer a vocal contribution during project planning and development.
– Music / New Technology – You are articulate and passionate about music and new technology.
– You are proficient in the major design packages – Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
– A degree in digital or graphic design is preferred.
Salary – Competitive
Start Date – Negotiable
CVs and portfolios to email@example.com