Taylor/Thomas is a small digital agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We create brands and websites for a wide range of clients in the creative, charity, corporate and retail sectors.
We’re looking for a front-end developer to dovetail – and in many cases, cross over with two lead digital creatives and a back-end developer. Being the fourth member of our growing team, this is an opportunity for the right person to be integral to what we do – playing a key role, making a difference, being heard and ultimately creating some great work with likeminded people.
- Can demonstrate with enthusiasm, your work to date, ideally with at least 3 years commercial experience in a digital agency environment, or similar.
- Are keen to work as a member of a small team of designers and developers, sharing your ideas and knowledge with them, and learning from theirs.
- Are excited by, and actively explore emerging technologies, but patient with clients that require some backward compatibility.
- Thrive on producing well organised and clear, standards compliant code.
- Have preferred languages, frameworks and platforms, but are happy to embrace others and learn new skills.
- Have a good grasp of timescales, and the ability to adhere to them.
- Experience of developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Responsive development techniques
- Version control – Git
- An eye for detail
- HTML email best practices
- Ruby on Rails
- PHP / MySql
- Knowledge of API’s such as Facebook / Twiiter / YouTube / Google maps
- Knowledge of CMS platforms such as WordPress, Concrete5, Drupal
- Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento
What we offer:
- A Mac or PC with your developer tools of choice
- Creative and friendly environment
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Nice big studio in great central London (5 mins from Old Street tube)
- Caffeine in all shapes and sizes
Salary based on experience.
How to apply:
Email a short message about yourself with links to your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies!